Letting your kids play in the pool is normally a fun activity, but it certainly was not for three Hialeah children Sunday. They were shocked in an apartment complex pool at 1950 West 56 Street and had to be sent to the hospital.
At least two of the three children regained consciousness on their way to the hospital. All three are now in stable condition.
There is no immediate knowledge on the cause of the shocking. FPL is checking the area for bad wiring and the police has closed the pool to the public.
A building next to the pool had a notice labeling it an unsafe building. It was just posted yesterday and orders the building to be vacated.
Gonzalo Arroyo Moreno / 2014 Getty